I love taking pictures and I love collecting them too. These pics makes me happy :) Hopefully these pictures will make you happy too :)
My dear friend from Seattle took this pic, Michelle. I just love everything about this pic. Need to say more? :)
My dear friend from Seattle took this pic, Michelle. I just love everything about this pic. Need to say more? :)
These pics are from decor8 .
I love the decoration of this room and I love beds like this :)

And these are from The Selby .
I wish someday I could have a house like this :)
I looovee curtain beads :)
Dreamcatcher :)
This cute cupcakes pic is from Emilyabigail's blog .
I forgot where I got these images...I just loooveee Birdhouses :)
I heart blackboards and menus on it :) This pic is from my cousin's Ranisa








No comments:
Post a Comment