It's my 2 weeks off from my Kutakatik Art&Craft class, we're going to start again this early August. So now for my 2 weeks off, I feel like trying out more recipes at home...and i'm planning, hopefully to have a little getaway too hehe.
Anyway, back to this recipe...with my favorites ingredients, soba noodle, tofu, pakcoy and ginger :)
All you need:
Soba noodle, pakcoy, tofu, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
(The amount is up to you, I think you just have to taste it...)
What to do:
1. Cook soba noodles following packet directions, drain and rinse under cold water until cold. Place into a bowl, add ginger, soy and sesame oil and toss well
2. Cook the Pakcoy with sesame oil, garlic and ginger.
3. Cook the tofu with olive oil and a bit of salt and pepper.
Arrange soba noodles, pakcoy and tofu in dishes and serve with the prepared sauce (soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger). As for me, I love ginger, so usually I put more hehehe :)
Easy peasy right? and it's healthy too :)
Anyway, got the pakcoy from YUM's organic farm. Like I've said before, got lots of veggies only for Rp.55.000,- from them...nice right? Check the pics here (scroll to the bottom) if you want to see the package, it's nice.



No comments:
Post a Comment