Monday, July 9, 2012

Kids Day at Desa YUM Cipanas :) (2)

Day 2 for Kids Day at Desa YUM Cipanas :) We started our morning with fun yoga session with kiddos. I had the previledge to share my kids yoga session with my new friend that I've just met there, Vanessa. She used to be a volunteer at Desa YUM Cipanas for 3 months. So we did it together and it was full in the library :)



I have another post here for the yoga session :) After the yoga session, we had games from the Australian volunteers. The kids were all excited too! :)







And that was it....all the games and activities with kids....finished. Again, for me it was a tiring day but it was a happy day too. Especially when you see all the kids' faces....it's priceless...it's all worth it :)

Since it was my last day at Desa YUM Cipanas, I wanted to get some veggies to take home...so I walked around the organic farm...enjoying the place for the last day.....get my hands dirty, pulled some stuff from the ground hehehe....


Met a new friend....a creepy yet beautiful spider hehehehe :p 


And got my beeroots, mint leaves, horenzos, salads and a bit of this and that :)


So it was a wonderful experiences...would love to volunteer for them again for sure. Or I just come back to visit my new friends there :)

PS: more pics here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...