Monday, January 30, 2012

Happiness is...


One of my "Happiness is"...well...it's my work...well maybe it's not a job...maybe like Rumi said..."Let the beauty of what you love be what you do...". I love kids, I love social work, I love to make things (like my totebag and my boneka), I love arts and crafts. I'm blessed because I do what I love :)

First, me and my sister, with our baby steps....pursuing our dreams with Kutakatik Art & Craft Class.
Then, I got a chance to have a training and be a homebased therapist for autistic kid. I always wanted to work with special needs children. And hopefully this coming April, I will be doing some training to be a Yoga Teacher for kids and kids with special needs too.

Hopefully....I can help more kids too! So, thank You God and wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...